Sunday, 30 May 2010

Post

They are SO cute! haha!

Okay anyways, pheww...what a busy weekend. Firstly, on Saturday my family and I went to a Hi-Tea event where there's performance by 'veteran' singers. I mean really veteran singers. My mum was so eager to take pictures with them which in the end I also took with them. Should I post it here? Hmm,nah...

Then, right after that Hi-Tea, I need to get ready for camp. It's a one night camp for Youths and we got to interact with each other. Something like that. It was quite fun there. Zee, Nabilah was like hyper at 12 am. They started to dance and make crazy stuff. HAha. The next morning, which is this morning, we went to Bukit Timah. It was so tiring to climb up to the summit. Pheww...but at least I get to exercise. LOL! Right after that I need to attend for exam at Madrasah...can you imagine how tired I was? But now, I feel good after a great afternoon nap...

Another busy day ahead. I need to mug for my coming term test...MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment