Thursday, 13 May 2010

Prawning!

Okay so, today was quite great. During break, at first, we did not want to follow the other's go prawning. And, as usual we think and think and think then...we decided to go,hehe. Cos, we thought it'd be boring. But in the end, it was fun! it's quite boring while waiting for a prawn to be caught but I like that we had fun as a class. And, after that we eat the fresh prawn, so nice,haha. We had fun there playing with the swing(i think that's what it's called). It's like a mini viking ship at Escape Theme Park and it's scary too when they push it faster. Hmm, I hope I can go to the next class outing but I better save more.

(hmm,the pictures are not so clear when i upload here,)

And, hmm, tmr is french quiz! I wanna pass! or the teacher will feel sad cos he will think he didn't teach the class well. That's what he said.

Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment