Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Devil date with Nura! ~

So, today was great! At last, got to meet Nura! We went to Orchard cineleisure to watch Devil. The movie was great! The sound effect + horror scenes made it worthwhile to watch. Those who haven't watch, need to catch it now! Also, Nura decided to exchange 'kueh raye' with each other. I like her honey cornflake and 'sarang semut' ! And so, after the movie we walk around orchard. It was quite tiring(not so for me, hehe) when we just window shop and wanted to find Far East plaza. Yeah I know right. It's not like we frequent Orchard so it's okay to get lost sometimes right, hehe. We window shop at a lot of stalls but I couldn't decide whether to buy the bracelets I saw. End up, I bought Lip Ice sheer color, quite good, and kohl eyeliner. And as always we took pictures! Haha, honestly it was great to hangout with Nura since we haven't seen each other since school break. Hope we get to meet next week! :D

These were the kueh we exchanged :)

okay done, time to say goodbye and sleep, haha! :D

More pictures at FB though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment