Sunday, 7 November 2010

18 already...

So, my birthday was on the 6th and it was awesome! Can't believe my family and friends could act really well. Haha, till I didn't suspect anything about a surprise birthday. Also, I dunno why I was gullible enough to think my aunt was having a renovation at her house when I saw a huge curtain was covering a part of her house. It turned out that my whole family and friends were ready to burst out and surprise me. Sorry you guys had to stay in the heat behind the curtain. Cos many were perspiring. And yeah, it was embarrassing but I cried when you guys surprised me. Tears of joy, though. I actually can't remember hearing the birthday song as told by my cousin but it's okay. I love the surprise. Serious. Words can't describe how I felt at that time.

Honestly, I had suspected a surprise but my mum kept saying that we'll celebrate together at a restaurant after meeting my aunt. So, I thought it'll just be 'eating at the restaurant'. But, I also didn't expect for a surprise cos I'm okay with whatever I got. I just still can't believe the part where my aunts and cousins were acting. Haha! And, Nura! She was also acting for days! Haha!

All in all, I am extremely happy and is thankful to everyone who came like my secondary school friends, Aisyah, Azlin, Elfira and Suzzie, TP friend, Nura plus her bro and my relatives who had work hard in preparing the event. Not to forget my wonderful mum! who acted very well! Haha! okay so, this will be the most memorable birthday for me.

Thank you everyone for the wishes and presents. It's the thought that counts. So, I am just glad for everything :D

more on facebook. kthxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment