Sunday, 21 November 2010

Relaxing Sunday~

Today, in the morning, my family and I went with NSSCC to Chinese Garden and Marina Barrage. We had to report to the CC at about 7.15 am. I donno why, when I woke up in the morning just now, my eyes had swollen. It looked like I hadn't enough sleep. True though. Feel like sleeping through, but couldn't. So, we walked the whole round at Chinese Garden. Did some workouts. Pity I didn't bring my camera along cos the scenery was beautiful. Next, went to Marina Barrage just to walk around again. Relaxing, just looking at kids playing with water, lol.

In the afternoon, went to North Point! Ahh, miss the place. Went to KFC to eat the black pepper chicken! I feel like I'm in the air. Haha! Walked around after that. Went to Cotton On but disappointed cos there's no size when I wanted to buy the cardigan. Lotsa stuff there but all not to my liking. Sheesh-.-

Bought Monopoly Deal! Saw Mr Midnight! Lol! Finally bought a pair of earphones + Kube mp3 too. So eager to add songs to it. After so long, ya know.

And so, the weekends have ended again. Hello School! ;{

No comments:

Post a Comment