Thursday, 17 March 2011

Alhamdulillah...

I'm so grateful for my current semester's gpa. At last I got overall of 2.05. It's really good for me cos previously, I had gotten less than 2 points which isn't good. I want to aim higher. InsyaAllah, I can do it.

Although I'm quite sad of getting grounded, I'm happy too, cos of my result. Now I see that everything in this world is fair. I still hope I could go out though. I can't imagine not going out with my friends at least once during this holiday. Let's just pray my mum will eventually allow me :)
Also, I really hope my friends understand my situation. When I can't go out with them, I really want them to know, I have personal reasons and not cos I purposely don't want to. You see, ever since primary school, I think, my mum always control where ever I go with my friends. I dare not ask her if I could hang out with them. If I really had to, I'll pick up courage to ask but I'll have to do all my house chores before going out. This really tire me out. Although I love going out with friends, the 'doing house chore' part just makes me lazy. That's the challenge, if I want to go out, I have to be good. Sometimes, I make mistakes and right on the spot, I'll be grounded even though it'll be 5 minutes before meeting my friends. So,  I had to cancel and... I'll just feel miserable and guilty of just cancelling my plan like that. I tell you again, my life is complicated. I know there are a lot of other people with worser situations. I just feel sad, that's all. Everybody is allowed to, right?
Anyway, all I'm trying to say is, I need friends who understand my situation. Hopefully they won't mock me and say that I'm a loser or something..
But hey! Look on the bright side, I'm still able to use my phone and laptop. Pheww, thank god! Or I'll die of boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment