Friday, 3 June 2011

Doing project at the Airport?

Done with the 2 test which I don't think I'll pass.. I didn't really study. It'll be a miracle if I pass. There's still 1 assignment due next wednesday. 

Nura & Me!
See how happy my boyf is!

They r planning some thing! Not! Haha, trying to solve a puzzle..

Ahh! Boy, why u so cute???
So, I had plan with Nura, Yan Ting and Lynn to discuss our assignment together. We had to suggest at least 2 improvements for the ITSM center of our school that we are currently training at. We met at 2 pm and had lunch at Mcdonald! Then, we decided to window shop. Lol! We went to the viewing mall at T3 to rest after walking around. We sat on the carpet and took out a pen and paper and think.. and think.. lol! Cos we couldn't find any idea for the assignment! Then there's a cute boy. 2 actually! We got distracted by him cos he is soooo cute! He wanted to climb and he made this cute sound! Ahh! I can't even explain.. 

So, in the end... we didn't really do our assignment.. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment