Saturday, 13 August 2011

Iftar during Ramadhan!

Another thing I like about Ramadhan is iftar with family or friends!
Last Saturday, I had my first iftar with the Safrains (maternal side). Iftar actually means breaking our fast.
Ahh! I love family gathering! I've said that many times already. But seriously, family makes us happy!

We celebrated advance birthday for the August babies too!
My mum and I <3
My best cousin! <3

Ahh! cute babies!

The following day, Sunday, my family and I had iftar at my grandmother's house (paternal side). It was great to visit my grandmother as we seldom see her.

 On National Day, the Safrains met again for iftar. This time at my other aunt's house. Let the pictures do the talking ya cos words can't describe how happy I was. 

Support LKY, lol!

Food Glorious Food!

Those who didn't wear red, haha.

Reds and White!

Iftar with Yishun Sec friends on Wednesday at Geylang! Ahh, it's great to meet old friends, we can still laugh together like old days! I shall not elaborate on how I actually can't find my way to Joo Chiat Complex. Aish, sad story, I can't join Amazing Race. Haha.We break our fast at a restaurant near Joo Chiat Complex. After that, we walk around Geylang bazaar and I got to buy my dendeng! Yum! Haha. After walking around not knowing where to go, we stopped at Coffee Bean and played monopoly deal there! LOL! Of cos, we bought drinks and cake just act like we wanted to eat there. Ahh, it was fun I tell ya.

With Aisyah!

Aisyah, Raihanah
Elfira, Nurul, Atikah!
Monopoly Deal! LOL!
From Elfi's phone :D




No comments:

Post a Comment