Saturday, 22 October 2011

Paranormal Activity 3!

Yep I've watch Paranormal Activity 3! This time Nura and I get to watch it on the 1st day it came out. Usually we have no free time and would watch it when it's about to end. Anyway, it was damn scary I tell ya. I had to put my hands on my chest the whole time! Nura was covering her face haha! Cos there were seriously a lot of suspense moments. The funny thing is, we would unknowingly grab each other when suddenly we were scared or shocked. The only disappointment about this movie is, I think they cut a lot of scene. The trailer had more scary scenes and it wasn't in the movie. Tsk! But I will really give this a 4 out 5 for it's scariness.

We watched the movie at Orchard and so.. after that we went shopping! Haha, I haven't been in Orchard for months! So, it was really exciting to walk around and just shop. Nura and I had some quality time before meeting again this coming Monday! It'll be time for major project! Hoping for the best. Cos my SIP went well, I hope my grades are good though.

The best one out of the pictures we took


No comments:

Post a Comment