Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Hello all!

I'm so lazy to update my blog! Even though I have nothing to do at home lol!

Anyway, January is coming to an end! It had been a great month for me minus the time I spent lazing around at home...

During Chinese New Year, I got to meet up with my relatives! Had a mini birthday celebration for January "babies"... My cousin baked Oreo cheesecake! So delicious!

Yum Yum!

Busy drawing/coloring

Nawfal... Just vandalising! LOL

Cheeky kid!

Dinner

The January "babies"

After that...
Went to satisfy our craving for Tutti Frutti! I spent more than $10 just for yoghurt! It was worth it though cos it's super delicious!







Went for a swim at Seng Kang sports & recreation centre! Had a good swim considered that it's been a long time since I swim...
Also, I've been trying to find a job now that January's gonna end! Too much of relaxing already! Nura and I thought that we cannot find a job together cos we both live far from each other and we have different job preference.. But all the best to us! Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment