Saturday, 12 June 2010

Cereals and Sushi!

Okay, this is completely a random post cos I was eating cereal just now and since I'm bored, why not I post what food I like at the moment. 'At the moment' cos I may change what I like when there are new things :D

Cereals! They made me happy. I don't know why. Maybe cos it's colorful and sweet. Ya, I like the colorful and sweet ones only. So, cornflake is not in my list. My most favorite cereal is Froot Loops! It's so colorful and sweet (duh!) I could eat it in the morning, day or even night! That's how I really like it. LOL! Even though, my mum had cooked, I still ate cereal just now. Oops!


Next favorite food I like is Sushi! Okay, sushi is a bit expensive for me to buy regularly. But, once in a while when I have it, I really can't have enough of it. I'm not trying to be a glutton here, but that's what I felt after eating it. It has this unique but somewhat nice taste. Not many people favor sushi, but it's delicious! I don't care. LOL! When oh when will I get to eat it again? Hmm,,,

That's all for my random post...Can't wait to for the weekends to be over cos I've nothing to do! Why does great things happened during the weekdays when it's holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment