Friday, 18 June 2010

What a hectic week!

So, I've not been updating my blog! cos I'd been busy! Firstly, my aunt is going to move out and so my cousins and I helped out in clearing and moving the things in her house. She's got lots of stuff and clothes. We got to bring some of that home. Lol! It was quite fun to gather with relatives and all but it was also tiring! We even called ourselves Safrain Movers just like 'Shalom Movers'. Lol! If you'd seen those lorries with that name you'd know what I meant :D

Also, I met my DOREMI friends for a movie date! We watched Karate Kid. It was awesome! Jaden Smith is cute just like his dad. The storyline was also quite good. The outing was a short one and we didn't take much pictures. Sadly. Also, Maddy borrowed her cousin's DSLR. So, we were excited to take pictures using it. Lol!

Next was my class chalet at downtown east! I had fun at the bbq for a short while. Curfews. Lol! But nonetheless I still had fun. Period. :D

The next day we went to Escape! Much more fun cos getting on the rides with classmates is great! Class bonding I can say.

So, yeah! I could say that this semester's term break is quite great! I had a lot of fun! But how am I gonna start with the assignments. I left about 3 more days to quickly finish or at least do it. Hmm...

(group photo)

okay,just one photo,more on Facebook! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment