Sunday, 27 June 2010

Post

I've been sleeping at 3 am this few days...Imagine how tired I am but I still wanna write this even though I'm sleepy. Okay, on Friday, Nura and I went to watch movie! We want to watch as many movie as possible together. Haha! Let's see, we had watched at least 6 or 7 movies I guess. Woo! More movie date coming up then.

So, anyway, we watched Knight and Day starring Tom Cruise! and Cameron Diaz. The movie was great. A lot of action and stunts and romance too. The best part was...Tom Cruise was in it. LOL! I mean like, he's so charismatic in that show, who wouldn't fall for him. Cameron Diaz was okay, she's funny when she acted like she's in hallucination. Overall,this movie was a great action movie. 4 stars!

Over the weekends I spent time with my cousins and all. We had 'kenduri' at my aunt's house. That's why I slept late. So, my weekends was well spent, I can say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment