Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Post

Hmm, another random post...So,tomorrow I'm gonna watch movie again! hehe :)

I really wanna watch movie with Vivian! But both of us will be busy with each other's schedule I guess. Hopefully both of us are free huh^^

Anyway,I'm currently, randomly, having thought of what my future will be like. I mean, now, I just go to school to meet my friends and I don't concentrate enough on what is being taught. What will I work as later? Looking at my result, I won't probably get a good job. Hmm, whatever it is, hope I'll get through this semester smoothly. Talk but no work is not enough. Actions must be taken. That is, if I'm not lazy...

Oh also, Nura!!! How wonderful the talk we had yesterday, I'm beginning to be really close with you as a bestfriend. So, from now on, just say what's on your mind and I'll also try to,hehe. Sistas forever ♥ (actually,I read your post,then I add in this^^)

Well, good night! I won't exaggerate on this random post :P

No comments:

Post a Comment