Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Vampire's Assistant

Okay I know this movie is like a few months ago and now, I'm just watching this. Well, my brother borrowed it at the library and last time, I really wanna watched it but couldn't have time so, yeah...I just watch it now. I must say that this movie is freaky! Like totally! There's disturbing scenes that I think you could vomit at the sight of it.(okay,I'm overreacting) But yeah, honestly...It's the kind of movie which is quite different and somehow unique. I love the humor they put in along the way. And also, maybe there'll be a sequel to the movie cos the story just ends like that like as if there'll be a continuation. I don't know. But if there is, I wanna watch! Ratings? Hmm, honestly...I don't know how to give ratings cos I always give 4 star to all the movies I've watched. LOL!

Now, when oh when will I start mugging for my test tmr? Let's see, IF I'm not lazy :P

Till we meet then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment