Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Yeah! It was SUPER fun!

Okay so, my holidays went quite well...

First, my cousin's wedding, it was fun helping out and MANY things happened. Good or bad. Hmm, but in the end the wedding went well and my cousin was SO happy,duhh. I had fun as I could meet up with my cousins and it's a WEDDING! Of course, it'd be fun!

Next, my uncle had organised a chalet for us to just relax and have fun! And indeed, I had SUPER fun! We watched IP MAN 2 there and after that my cousins was like challenging each other to fight like IP Man. LOL! It was funny how we try to act like IP Man. As usual, on every chalet outing, we'd watch ghost stories at night. Oooh, but this time, the ghost stories was not that scary. Hah!

And, we sent my Aunt back to Australia. We'd really miss her. She came back for my cousin's wedding and this chalet. She's awesome! :D

The most fun part was when we went Bowling! at E!Hub. It was really fun! We had like 2 teams and we competed with each other. At first, my team lose and had to buy drinks for the winning team. But, actually my Aunt paid for it. LOL! The next game our team win! This time, we had bet for nuggets and fries. Throughout the game, we could see that we'd win and we're like chanting "nugget and fries" happily. Ahh, those were great times! I wanna bowl again! :D

I also ate SUSHI! bought by Kak Nana...IT was delicious! cos I quite like sushi that's why :D

So, yeah! I had so much fun! I want to go to the chalet again :D

Hope you guys had fun during your holiday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment