Thursday, 8 July 2010

Post

Okay so, today during MWNK lesson, we were asked to configure a router or something. Not only that, we had to configure the service controller or whatever it's called. It was so difficult I tell ya. I mean I was confused and when configuring the router, it doesn't work. I really hope I can manage during the upcoming lab test! I don't wanna fail!

Another thing, I was given Mobile Solution! Hmm, initially I don't want that option, I wanted ITSM. But...somehow the course manager made me feel Mobile Solution is an easier subject. Or maybe he just want me to be happy with the subject I was given, that's why he convinced me into thinking it was easier. Also, Ms Sandra said it is more fun. Hmm...I should just try my luck and appeal again.

Well that aside, I can't wait to meet Vivian tmr! It's been so long since we met each other...I wonder how we will react when we meet each other. Hehe! We will be watching Eclipse! Yeah! There's been some negative reviews that I heard from my friends. Whatever it is, I just want to watch it and see how I think about it. Lol!

Anyway, today's my brother's 16th birthday! Happy Birthday to him! Wow, time flies so fast huh~ We just had a small celebration accompanied by Delifrance delicious chicken pie and cheesecake and fruit tarts! Yum yum! I really like Delifrance's cheesecake cos it isn't to thick for me unlike other cheesecakes :)

P.S Just now Nura, Yan Ting, Lynn, Kaiyang and Vitt...We played the silent game and detective game! So funny! Must play again! So that I wouldn't be too stress or I'll age faster. Lol!

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment