Thursday, 21 October 2010

❤ 20.10.2010 ❤

I just realised Nura and I went out on 20.10.2010. Haha!

Anyway, this time we went to bugis! At first I said I won't spend cos didn't had enough money at first but... after I gotten it, I bought quite a lot till I only left a little in my wallet. Hmm, dangerous... Haha! But it was great! We bought the same bag at Cotton On and same watch design at bugis village. And I also bought cardigan, necklace and... hmm, yeah I think that's all. We ate at KFC and the cheese fries I bought was somehow dry and taste weird. So, we asked for a change. Hehe, I was shy to ask and Nura had to ask.

As we walk at Bugis Junction, we took pictures for a while. We kept saying that if someone walk pass, we will ask them to take picture for us. But every time someone walk pass we were like scared to ask. And I donno why I was too shy to ask and Nura had to ask. Hehehe, oops sorry Nura! Hehe, I shy ah :P

Anyway, it was fun hanging out with Nura. Now, I can't wait to go to school to meet my classmates. Somehow not really about the lesson. Heh ;]

Some pics that we took and one of them, editted by Nura ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment