Sunday, 24 October 2010

3 days in a row~

FRIDAY~

Okay so, DOREMI decided to have an outing! We have been planning for a long time, like, going to marina barrage, marina bay sands but all failed to happen cos  either one could not make it. And at last, we went to the airport instead! It was actually to celebrate Tini's belated birthday. So, I met Tini at around 5.30 in 858 bus and when we had arrived, we walk at the airport like we were tourists. Cos it seems different and it's been a long time since I went there. (usually I go with my parents, so when alone, I feel lost, haha) Maddy asked to meet at Swensen and for a while, we were lost. I called Maddy and we were like arguing to ask where is Swensen. At last we found it (felt pathetic, hah) and Maddy surprised Tini with an Ice Cream! She then present her a perfume from Victoria Secret. Wah! Then we gave her the card which we + 'madrasah' friends wished her. It was great.We ate at Swensen and just talk like nobody's business. After that we went to Crowne Plaza to stay. Haha, ya wish. We actually just took pictures and be 'wow' about the place. Cool place, it's as if we're rich people^^

SATURDAY~

Saturday was just a laid back day. Around 11 am, my mom ask us(my bro and I) to accompany her to go to NTUC. So, we took the chance to eat outside for breakfast which should be brunch. Lol! Cos it was going to be noon. As I was waiting for the green light to appear at the junction to NTUC, I saw Syabrina! I was like what's she doing here. Her house is at Jurong ( like so far!). Oh, she's going to her aunt's house, I think there's a wedding cos I saw like there's an event going on. Well, I didn't get to ask her about that cos we were talking about our timetable! She 's mad about it too. It seems a lot hate their timetable, hah. Back to breakfast; At first, my mom said, "Makan mee rebus je la", but then we persuade her to let us eat at McDonald, haha! And so, I ate McGriddle! ^^ My bro ate breakfast deluxe, woah. Lucky I never ate that, cos it'd be very filling for me ^^ McGriddle je dah kenyang.

Then in the afternoon; My mom cooked Aglio Olio! Yummeh! It's the first time my mom cooked western style cos usually she just fry spaghetti the malay way. Haha. Adapted from Kak Nana's recipe, she put a lot of vegetable which surprisingly tasted nice. Ahh, speaking of it makes me drool. PBT eh.

SUNDAY~

Yeah, so today was the day I had to take oral at my religious class. You know what, when my teacher tested a part of the surah, I was like, I've heard this before but I can't remember the exact words. And, my teacher was like, " Awak ni tak hafal eh?" I said, " Hafal... Tapi agaknye yang kat depan2 je ingat." Boleh bagi alasan eh. And, after all, it was my teacher's fault! Hah, he tested the wrong surah. I was supposed to do Al-Mulk and he tested Yaasin. Great. Hah, luckily the 2nd time I could memorise, there I told you, teacher. Hah ;P

I can't wait to go to school to see my classmates! Haha, not the teachers. And, can't wait for Wednesday. Paranormal Activity with Nura!

No comments:

Post a Comment