Friday, 15 October 2010

Another busy weekend ahead~

Okay so, it's not gonna be that busy but I'll be spending a night at my aunt's house(yay!) and there's a 'kenduri' that I've to attend and there's 'madrasah' and then we'll go shopping(I hope) on Sunday. Hah! Not that busy right?

Anyway, it's good that my weekend will be packed with activities or I'll be bored to death.

Random pictures of cats that are so cuuuutee! Credits to tumblr!

Cats are the most cutest animals, aren't they?(maybe there're other animals that are cute but that's not the point, heh)

Okay I admit I'm a bit scared of cats cos they made me feel tingly when they go near me. Cos once upon a time when I was still a small kid, I had touch a cat's body for the first time and since then, I don't like the feeling of it cos it's as if I could feel its body part and that somehow made me scared. Weird me, huh? Well everyone has their own fear.

But you can't deny they are really cute. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment