Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Anyway~

Okay so, just now I went to my dental appointment. I regretted having it in the morning, I felt like a zombie walking to the MRT just now cos I still felt sleepy. But, someone made me awake, lol. I waited a few minutes before the train arrived and I saw him! It was nothing actually. I just saw him from outside. I couldn't get in the same train as him cos it was full. But really, I didn't feel anything, I was just surprise that's all, cos you know, funny to just see someone you liked years ago in front of you. And I don't think he saw me, even if he saw, I doubt he remembers. Hah. As I said before, he's still as handsome as before and he didn't change much, just the same... Hehe, feels weird talking about him.

Okay the picture doesn't fit in this post but it's cute ;]

Anyway, it could be boring just standing in the MRT like a statue and I don't have mp3 to listen to. So, this time I brought along a book; 'You're the want I don't want' by Alexandra Potter. A good story and as it's published this year, the story is quite relevant. Nowadays, I like reading books as now is my school break, might as well read to kill the boringness at home or anywhere. So far, I've read about 3 books during my break, well it's good enough. So, this's the 4th and I'm loving it ;]

Yeah, basically I fill my free time either reading or just solving Sudoku (I've to try and finish all cos I actually bought the '1000 puzzles' kind back when I was crazy with Sudoku. To not waste it, might as well I do it when I'm bored, heh) apart from visiting Facebook ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment