Thursday, 7 October 2010

Shop around with Nura~

So, yesterday I went out with Nura again! Yeah! This time we went shopping at town. Firstly, we went to Orchard as Nura wanted to check out the Cotton On which had sales going on. We bought a similar dress?(donno, what it should be called), and I bought a pink pouch too. There were a lot of clothes that was on sale. I was tempted to buy the shoes but figured that I should wait till school reopen to buy a new one. Next, we went to Somerset to go to Cineleisure Orchard. Cos the last time we went there, I regretted not buying the bangles at one of the shops there. Lastly, we went to Suntec City! We ate at KFC and after that, we went to look for rings! Cos the last time we bought the same ring, I lost it, hmm, felt bad then. So, this time we decided to buy another same ring, hehe! I also bought a gold heart necklace. So, we just walk around the mall with our pain leg and my backache. I just realised I had backache bcos I just had, what girls experience every month, it's the effect actually. While we were walking, a handsome guy at the shop cart approached us and quickly demo their product. He manicured my thumb nail till it's smooth and shiny! He also put on some cream on Nura's hand and it felt smooth! But of cos every salesperson wants us to buy their product. He was smiling and asking us to buy it. He also said the promotion is buy 1 get 1 free which cost $120! What?! Do we look like rich people? Lol! We tried to avoid and said we wanted to go other places first and we didn't bring enough cash. And of cos, his smile changed, lol! After that, we came across Cotton On again! Haha! We look around and I saw a rack of shawls and was interested to buy. In the end I bought one which will match with my green dress I bought last time. This time, I really bought quite a lot of things which I normally don't, lol! But as Nura said, this is just once a while, well I hope so, cos I feel like buying lotsa things. Haha!

Note to self; must control the urge to buy a lot of things.

And as usual we took pictures! Haha, but this time, somehow, we took a lot of the same pose. Haha, till we sit for awhile to think of poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment