Sunday, 3 October 2010

Had fun~

So, yesterday I went to 'Perjumpaan Raya' at MAI, the mosque I always go to. My whole family was invited. It was quite fun just like normal gathering with friends. This year the function was a bit different. We were seated like in a wedding function, not like the previous years, it was a small event. This time it's much happening, I could say. There were games and prizes to be won. The most unexpected thing was, my family won 3rd place for the best dressed family. I was like shock. Haha, can't believe we won even though it's 3rd but still... And yeah, after the whole event end, we took pictures and all, as usual.

Today, I went to my mom's cousin's daughter wedding, lol. And I saw Aisyah! Haha, can't believe we're like so-called related.

No comments:

Post a Comment