Friday, 1 October 2010

I love kids~

So, just now my mum's cousin visited us for Hari Raya. And they bought along their grandchildren. They were so cute and friendly too. They kept smiling at me and eventually came in my room. As usual kids will explore and ask a lot of questions. In my mind, I was like, what toys could they play cos I don't have toys anymore except for a doll house which had not been touched, maybe only cleaned, for years. Kids will be kids and one of them saw the doll house. At first, I said it's not suitable to play with it anymore and it's dusty. But they kept looking at it and started playing with it even though it was dusty, lol. At last I opened it for them to play and I wipe off the dust first. It was fun watching them play. Dunno why, but I just love kids. When they were about to leave, the kids 'salam' me and said 'See you again'. Aww, that made me feel happy. After that, they kept smiling at me and said bye so many times. Then my mum suggested giving away my doll house to them as they kept looking at it while they were putting on their shoes. Aww man, they were so happy to get the doll house till they skipped. Lol! haha, kids~

No comments:

Post a Comment