Saturday, 13 November 2010

A monopoly day~

Today, went to dental appointment, skipped lecture and left Nura alone :( Aww...

But we met, plus Yan Ting, at Tampines Mall after the lesson ended, to just walk around. Went to Popular to buy disc for our video. Eventually, we just had to upload it to Youtube instead of burning it to the disc. Waste my money only -.- Went to Tampines 1 too, look around at Diva, parted with Yan Ting, cos she had to edit the video with Lynn. And, we saw a best friend necklace. We had fallen in love with it till we bought it. Hehe. We ate lunch at Popeye! It's nice!

At school, donno why today, we didn't pay attention in class. Just when we had to do configuration, we took a break. When, we were just sitting, Yan Ting and Lynn decided to play Monopoly card with us. And, I was like blur cos it's my first time playing, hehe. And, after I knew how to play, I became addicted to it. Lol! We went to play another round together with Shuyu. And, in class, when lesson ended, we played again! Haha, that's why I call today Monopoly day. Plus, in bus, otw home, Dom and I played monopoly in his Iphone, haha. What a monopoly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment