Saturday, 20 November 2010

Raya Haji 2010

This year's Raya Haji felt different. I donno why, maybe it was on a weekday. I felt like it was a normal day except that we wore nice clothings and visited our relatives. And also, this year we did not went to the mosque and recite the takbir together (although, we did at home). I didn't even watch the sacrifice of the sheep. So, maybe that's why it didn't feel like Raya Haji.

Nevertheless, gathering with my relatives had always been great. First, went to my paternal Gma's house. Ate lotsa yummy food! Then, went to my aunt's house. Ate lotsa yummy food too! Oh boy, I think I gained weight from a day of non-stop eating, haha! We played firecrackers too! Haha, that's what made it more fun. My cousin tried to make a rocket with it. Don't try that at home though. Do it under your block, at least that's what we did :D

Some of the pictures i took.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment