Monday, 20 December 2010

3 days~

So, on Friday Nura and I went to the airport. Initially, we decided to go to Pasir Ris Park but we're scared if the weather would be bad, so we went to the airport instead. We walked at terminal 3 and took pictures at the Crowne plaza, hehe... We walked at terminal 2 and took pictures again, hehe... Next, we settled at terminal 1, to sit down and relax and eat at the corner, haha... We brought our own food to eat and share. And, we chatted and snapped lotsa pictures^^

Can't wait for the next outing!

On Saturday, I followed to my mum's friend's daughter's wedding, haha. My mum's friend has Indian ( or hindi, I dunno) blood and hence, their bollywood-like wedding theme. There was bhangra dancing where the bride and groom must participate. I liked the music, felt like dancing too, lol!

After that, around 6 pm, my brother and I went to YIOP camp. It's basically camp for youths. This time, we learned how to handle someone who's in a death situation ( I hope I said this correctly, cos I translate it from malay, haha). One of my friend was asked to be a model in bathing and wrapping the corpse. Hmm, it was a good experience to watch it. At night, dunno why, we just couldn't sleep, so we chatted till 4 am, I decided to sleep even though we had 1 hour left to be awake. In the morning, which is Sunday already, after breakfast, we went to lower seletar reservoir. The scenery was really nice. The guys had so much fun though, playing the water fountain there.

On Sunday morning too, after the camp, the camp ended at 9 am, my family and I went to Wendy's (dunno why, my mum suddenly brought us there) to have breakfast. I'm in love with the bread. Overall, the meal was just nice. I just can't wait to eat the lunch meal, hehe.

Went to NTUC in the evening, was fun! Haha, ya ntuc fun? Well, cos it's been a long time since we went there. So, we bought lotsa things, including very fluffy pillows! It's so fluffeh! I think I'm gonna die!

No comments:

Post a Comment