Sunday, 26 December 2010

Bowling~

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! Today, is Boxing Day though and also my Dad's Birthday!

So, we celebrated it at Yureka Teppanyaki, a japanese restaurant. We've been wanting to eat there for a long time. Overall, the food was nice! and the ambience was just right. I ordered a plate of sushis and I ate all of them, lol! Apparently, my family don't quite like it. So, I happily finished it, heh. We ordered bento meal, chicken teppanyaki and udon... Mmm, delicious!

The previous day, which was on Christmas day, I played bowling with the usuals, my relatives. I think I've lost my touch, didn't played well yesterday, hah! We started around 9 pm and ended at 12 am. 3 games in 3 hours! Went to Changi Village to have supper. Not quite supper, more like dinner, cos we ate rice and seafood dishes! Oh boy, lotsa eating this holiday... Hmm, had fun though with the company.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment