Saturday, 1 January 2011

Bye Bye Hoilday~

My 2 weeks of holiday were great, I must say. Not that boring. So, on the last few days to school reopens, Nura and I went out again! I know, you guys are probably getting tired of reading my posts of outings with Nura, hehe but we're never bored going out together. Okay, sometimes we're bored cos we donno where to go, haha! But it's much better than staying at home. This time we went to Orchard! Walked around and went to buy the same shoes at CO and Rubi. Then, we head to Tiong Bahru Plaza. It's my first time there. To me, it's just a normal shopping centre, it's suppose to be new though. Ate Samurai burger at Mac! So juicy and delicious! Nura had to buy new specs at the shophouses near the Tiong Bahru MRT. We had a lot of time to spare but we didn't know what to do. Watch movie? Nah, cos I wanted to wait for a great movie to watch. So we walked around plus snapped lotsa similar looking pictures. Haha, I don't really know many kinds of pose.

In the end, we parted at around 4+. It's not usual that we went back early. Hah, it's just that we donno what to do.

It's okay we'll be seeing each other this Monday and we just have about 2+ hours of school... So, that calls for a...

No comments:

Post a Comment