Saturday, 1 January 2011

Hello 2011!

So, it's 2011 already huh. It's scary how time flies so fast nowadays...

I'm just hoping for a better year... InsyaAllah :)

Anyway, my first day of 2011 was great. Had breakfast with my family so early in the morning at a coffee shop. I had problem waking up early. Zzz, but bcos today is the first day of 2011, I force myself, hah. Ate Roti Prata and a cup of iced Milo. However, it went straight to the toilet bowl. *sorry, too much info*

Then, in the afternoon, went to Nex at Serangoon. It's my first time there too on the first day of 2011. Went to King & King Wong to see my aunt, she's working there. The store is the first to be open in Singapore. Malaysia already had 16 outlets. Why Singapore so slow? Haha, I like the store! Lotsa victorian-like furniture. Thinking of buying the furnitures there for my room, heh. My mum bought a chocolate fondue set. Yay! Now, I can make my own. Then, walked around and saw a cafe for dogs, like whut?! Hah, yup the owners actually sit with their dogs and eat together.

So, Nex's just another shopping centre, with more stores and it's like the biggest in the North-East area. I wanna go there again though. I still haven't walked at all the 7 levels, hah.

Do you feel scared? Maybe it's just me, but woah, Nex is sooo high!

No comments:

Post a Comment