Tuesday, 4 January 2011

First day of school...

It wasn't a good morning on my first day of school... I had to skip the 1st lecture just to run an errand. Going to the 2nd lecture wasn't any better, it was boring ttm. However, we only have 3 hours of school, so what else? Nura and I headed to Parkway Parade! Hah, PP long time no see! Ate lunch at Banquet, bought jacket at Cotton On! Yup, I'm a CO freak. Bought KOI on the way home! Ahh, I'm loving it... My day just got better...

Except that, it doesn't last... I can only predict that life is unpredictable, we'll just have to go through the ups & downs of our lives. I can't afford to be pessimistic nowadays or I'll go bonkers. Here's a quote:

Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many -- not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
Charles Dickens

I'm fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment