Saturday, 11 December 2010

At last~

Blogging time. Finally, I have some time to write.

So, when was the last time I'd blog? Oh ya, like 12 days ago. Sorry blog, for deliberately abandoning you. The reason I'd been too busy to blog was SCHOOL. There's lotsa assignments to be handed up, but really the reason is I'm just lazy. Heh.

Went to ION Orchard today to have Ice Cream buffet at  Swensens. The ice creams there were heaven, I tell ya. I chose a mixture of mudpie, white choc berry and lychee gelato and sprinkled rainbow rice, nata de coco, choc chip, marshmallow and sprayed whip cream for the toppings. Ooh la la, it was delicious to the max! Hah. So, that was the first round of ice cream I ate, total of three rounds. Luckily, my stomach didn't make any problem that I could eat happily. While eating, we joked a lot! Ahh, lots of dirty and nonsense stuff. Love the time spent just now!

Next, after Swensens, we went to Bras Basah Complex. Bought stuffs at Art Friend.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment