Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Holidays are here!

Yeah man! I can say good bye to school and hello holidays! Haha, now I don't have to think about finishing assignments, going to lectures and etc, but I can relax and enjoy! Not too soon though, I still have to think about my results, will it be good or bad? Hmm, that, I'll think about it later...

Now, currently, I'm obsessed with Indonesian drama. Keep watching this drama at youtube, it's so addictive. Hah, last time it's Korean drama, now Indonesian. Sheesh Aadila, you better stop... Not! Haha, not until the holidays end, which it actually just started. So, I have plenty of time to watch, heh.

And and, another outing with Nura dear! We'll be going to the Cathay to watch Rapunzel. More details tmr.

Now, I'm gonna continue watching the drama, nights sleepyheads! Nice weather to sleep in :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment