Sunday, 23 January 2011

Dear Sunday, I want you back...

Oh boy, here we go again. Here comes Monday again, in about 4 hours time. I just feel time is passing by too quickly. Hmm... I love Sunday cos I get to laze around and just do nothing. That is, if there's really nothing to do.

What can i say about school? I can say that I don't really give my best there. I don't pay attention to what the lecturers teach, I do my assignments last-minute and I really just went there to meet my friends. This can't be. It's already near semester 3 and here I am, not doing my best at school. What will I become? Gosh, I think I'm lecturing myself now. I always tell myself to buck up but did I really get the courage to try. Nope, instead I blog about it here and log in to Facebook. So good of me.

I just realise there's a lot of projects to be handed up plus tests!

I'm truly trying to be a better person but it's going to be difficult. This is another beginning. This is my chance to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment