Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Long update..

I can't help feeling not loved by someone in my family. (Guess who) I know it's not good to feel that way. Hmm...

Anyway, it's been great the last few days. Went to the gym with Nura. Felt good after some exercises. Did SSSD lab test which I think is quite okay. Did  NKM lab test which I terribly did, I guess. Went to buy the same wallet with Nura. Ya, we forever buy the same things. Bestie, ma. Hehe! Tried the Garrett Popcorn which is nice but make sure I buy the small one next time, hah! Saw Aziz Sattar and Mustapha Maarof. They are veteran actors. Nura and I wanted to take pictures with them but shy la. Hehe! So, anything I miss? Maybe. I can just say my week was aite ( like Randy Jackson used to say).

Yesterday though, was fun! First, Nura and I ate the baked potatoes at Wendy's. It was okay. See, you guys. It was just okay, not that special, hah! Next, we went to watch The Green Hornet at E-Hub! I give it 4.5 stars. Not 5 cos minus the annoying sounds Seth Rogen made. Haha, seriously, he kept whining, bla bla bla. I prefer Jay Chou. He's so cool in that movie. The movie was great. Even the villains were funny. Ahh :D

Then, we walked around and stopped at Hei Sushi! I tell ya, I'm in love with their sushis! Better than the one I had at Yureka. I'm always about food, food, food. Haha! Can't help it. No wonder I'm... fat! Hehe!

I'm actually really excited for tomorrow! My holidays will be spend at Orchid Country Club. My aunt had booked 3 hotels there for 3D2N. So, we're gonna enjoy there hopefully!

To my Chinese friends, Happy Chinese New Year! Hope you all will have a great day ahead!

Happy day to all of you :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment