Saturday, 5 February 2011

❤OCC❤

❤Home Sweet Home❤

I loved it! The outing to Orchid Country Club. It was a 3D2N stay at the OCC Hotel. It's been a long time since I stayed at a hotel cos it had always been outings to chalets. So, I was a bit excited. We checked-in at 2 pm. We had 1 deluxe and 2 normal rooms. We just relaxed, ate delicious home-cooked food, watched movies and played board games in the hotel. Just having family bonding.

Drama occurred. It started when we kept going out from room to room. We had 3 rooms mind you. So, you can imagine the amount of noise we made when the door kept banging when we go in and out. Someone had to complained. He said 'This is not a chalet you know. Can you guys keep the noise down??' When in actual fact, it's not because of our door's noise, it's the little kids outside our rooms who made the noise. They kept running around. Why weren't they being scold? It had to be us? Well, my aunt said to just don't bother and have fun. And then, he complained again. This time to the security guard. Oh boy! We still kept calm. But then, the next morning, when we were having fun in the pool, we were shocked that we had to pack our bags and changed to the rooms at level 1. The rooms were at the end. (It's like telling us, we're the noisiest here. Might as well place us at the end where we won't bother the others, lol!) This time, we had bigger rooms. It was actually a bonus for us. Hah. And this time we could simply go to each other's rooms through the balcony. Cool. Enough about that.

I really had fun! We went to bowl! I think playing bowling runs in the family. We always love to bowl even though we're not professionals (excluding my aunts and uncles). We went for a karaoke too. I didn't sing though, hehe, but it was fun watching my aunts and cousins singing and just being crazy! They made my cheeks hurt.

While I'm writing this, I'm trying to relive the moments. It was so fun that I can't simply write it here. It will always be in my memories.

Aww, can't wait for more family outings!

 

Now back to thinking of how I'm going to complete my e-learning assignments...

No comments:

Post a Comment