Thursday, 24 February 2011

I miss...

I miss having a camera... Hmm, but my mum won't let me buy another one cos I keep spoiling them.

Anyway... I could say, I'm a bit relax now. Now that my assignments are completed, I can say hello to Korean dramas! Haha, I'll think of my results when it's nearing...

What to say, what to say..

Oh yeah! I'll be meeting my lovely friends tmr! We're going to karaoke. Ya, don't believe it? Hmm, they'll just have to bare with my not-that-good voice. Heh ;)

Watched 'No String Attached' just now. I find Ashton Kutcher especially cute when he smile, hmm.. Haha, and I didn't expect a full unappropriate scenes. Had to look down most of the time, feels awkward ya know.

Anyway, I'm alone at home now. My mum could have texted me earlier that she was at my aunt's house.. but no, she texted me when I was already nearing home..

Going to eat dinner now.. ByeBye!

No comments:

Post a Comment