Sunday, 17 April 2011

Hanging out with bestie!

So, I had the chance to go out with Nura! We planned a lot of stuff but hehe, some of it didn't happen. Like the first time we go out, initially, we wanted to eat at Sarpino's Pizzeria at Suntec City. However, we didn't cos we didn't know it was just a small shop not the restaurant :(

Haha! We had lunch at Swensen's instead! We ate burgers.. It was great and very full for us. 

The next outing was at Nex! We planned to eat at Barcelos but didn't cos it was expensive for me at that time. I spend a lot at Cotton On and thought I still have enough for Barcelos. Sadly, no.. lol! We eat at Texas Chicken instead! Hehe!

Before lunch, we went to take lots of pictures and of cos shopping! Went to Cotton On, duh, our fav shop. Bought the same navy cardigan. Nura bought a really nice top too. I wanted to buy the same design but hmm, must save more! ^^ We bought a 'Friends Forever' ring at Diva which could change color according to our mood. Cool huh. But, dunno why it always change to blue.. 



Hehe, well all I could say is, I had fun! Going to meet Nura again tmr to accompany her to do some survey and return our library books!

Anyway, a week left to enjoy before school starts.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment