Saturday, 16 April 2011

Talking behind our backs

I feel sad to know that people talk about me behind my back which isn't really behind my back when I could clearly hear them. I'm sure you guys ever encounter these things and I don't deny that I also sometimes talk about people behind their backs. And that's when I realise... aha! serve me right.. Hmm... I feel so sad right now...
I've made a conclusion that, from now on, I will think before I speak. I don't want to be a busybody anymore. Cos, when I'm being such a busybody, people don't like me. So, they will start talking bad about me. Even though there's this saying, If all the people are pleased with you but Allah is not, what've you gained? If Allah is pleased with you but no one else is, what've you lost? I know I lost nothing but to be pleased by Allah, I have to be good to everyone first. For example, I must not talk bad about people, hurt people's feeling and etc. That's when this saying helps, "it's better to be silent than talk worthlessly."
So, moral of the story, I will try to only talk when it's necessary.. 

In Life; People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. How strong you stand is what makes you.” ~Islamic Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment