Saturday, 2 April 2011

InsyaAllah...

Alhamdulillah, now I'm more peaceful? Of cos, there are days that I feel so sad but there are many days that I feel fine. I just have to pray that every day will be a good day for me, InsyaAllah. There are many positive things that I pick up after I receive a really good scolding from my mum that I was grounded. It just shows that the scoldings I get are all worthwhile. It made me realise I have to be stronger in accepting the facts in life. I'm still learning to be a better person though cos not everyone is perfect and in life, we must never stop searching for knowledge to improve our self. Any kind of good knowledge.
I have learn to do the chores diligently. I tried my best that I write a schedule on the chores I have to do at a specific time. Lol!
I'm still really scared to ask my mum for permission to go out with my friends though. I'm scared she won't let me. I guess I'm traumatised. I'll just have to find a good moment to ask.
Well, that's all.. These days my life is just the same, doing the same thing.. Wishing for a good start this month and the following months.. InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment