Sunday, 24 April 2011

When DOREMI meet...

Yesterday, the DoReMi finally met each other! Do, is me. Re and Mi is Tini and Maddy respectively. I miss them so much! Seems like 5 months, we haven't meet each other. Suppose to meet them during the holidays..
And now, we get to meet at Maddy's brother's engagement party. Lots of stuff to update. I just realise I don't really have much to share with them. Lol! My life is so simple.. I got to listen to Tini's much more happening updates! Unfortunately, Maddy was busy. So, we didn't have time to share interesting stories. But... there's always time for picture-taking! We took some polaroid pictures. I feel like buying polaroid films and borrowing Tini's camera. Hehe! 



Anyway, we need more meet-ups! InsyaAllah, we will meet soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment