Friday, 29 April 2011

First week of school..

It's Friday! Apparently, I have no school today. Yay! So, I only have school on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday! Great huh? Well, I must say, school's okay for the FIRST week. Yep, it's just the first week. I can't say much now. 
So, for the first week, it's all just introduction to what we'll be assign in the coming weeks actually. My teacher, who is very cute and nice, gave us a view on what we'll be doing in the weeks to come. I feel nervous at first but when our teacher assured us it'll be fine, I feel more excited? More relaxed actually. If you're wondering what I'll be doing.. I'll be training in a center in school as a service desk or support desk person. Yup, that's what I have to do in my course, Mobile Wireless Computing. I keep telling people I'm doing IT cos it's much easier to say. Heh.
Anyway, yesterday we had Fitness Star Programme (FSP). It's something like P.E to help us for our NAPFA test which is nearing. We played captain's ball. It was fun! considering that I've not played it for more than 2 years? 
I had a good first week of school and I can't wait to start training and then, to SIP where I'll be attach to companies to work as an intern. Gosh, SIP.. Will talk about it later when it's nearing..


P.S I'm watching the Royal Wedding now! Saw David Beckham. He's so handsome! Okay back to watching Prince William..

No comments:

Post a Comment