Sunday, 8 May 2011

What's happening...

Happy Mother's Day!

Anyway.. Week 2 of school was okay. It feels like time is passing by fast. Tomorrow, I have to be in school for the ITSM training at 8.30am sharp. 8.29 just to be safe cos we can't be late by a minute at all! I really hope I won't be too nervous. 




Went to watch Arthur starring Russell Brand with Nura at E-hub on Wednesday. It was good. Had some laugh. Then we get on the X-ride( I think, that's what it's called ). At first I thought the ride would be scary but it isn't at all. Haha. It was just very bumpy. 

On Friday, we went to Tampines Stadium to practice NAPFA test. Even though girls need not pass, we still have to complete the test which I don't think I can for the 2.4km run.. I run for a round and I'm already super tired! 


No comments:

Post a Comment