Wednesday, 11 May 2011

I believe that...


Recently, I come across this video.. It's super good! It teaches us how to control our temper. It's simply by learning to forgive others. Cos InsyaAllah, God will also forgive you. Also, avoid filling your heart with hatred cos this will only let the devil win. We don't want that to happen right? So, try to fight the urge to scold people or hate people. Let's now fill our life with happiness only ya!

I will try to be a good person. I know some will say, there's no such thing as a good person. Everyone's bad somehow. Ya I know, we're not an angel but it doesn't hurt to act as one. Just so, it'll be good for us when we're in the hereafter. Okay, I'm just sharing something good here. Hope you guys support and join me to be a good person kay! But I must first start being good at home, heheh!

No comments:

Post a Comment