Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Frolick Yogurt!

It's my first time trying the yogurt at Frolick! Recommended by Yan Ting cos there's a promotion of 1-for-1. We choose the oreo topping and I can say that it's yummy! There's a taste of sweetness and also sourness of the yogurt that has a smooth texture. I definitely will try Frolick again and maybe choose other toppings.

The sad part though, Nura couldn't join us cos she's sick. And from her facebook status, she's been vomiting and I feel really bad for her. It must be the most painful thing to experience. I just hope she'll be good by tmr or at least just feel better. InsyaAllah.

Anyway, I just made another twitter account and also.. reactivated my facebook. Yup, there's a reason though. First, the twitter, cos now I have a phone that can easily use twitter, so I find twitter more useful now. (don't mind my lame reason) Second, facebook, my mum wanted me to reactivated cos of something to do with my photo albums there. I can just say I'm a fickle-minded girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment