Monday, 23 May 2011

Sports day!

I had participated in my madrasah's sport's day last Saturday. It was great! I didn't play any sports but I help out with taking care of the kindergarten kids (they are so cuuute! One of them had worn a cute lion hat!) and also did some ushering. As the youth batch, we need to help with the logistic or support stuffs. I had fun and I got sunburnt! Great! Haha. 

Next, at night, my family and I went to the stadium again to attend a religious lecture. Is that what they call syarahan in english? Anyway... It talks about loving the prophet Muhammad S.A.W and also doing his sunnah. It just occurred to me that I don't really perform the sunnahs everyday and that I need to start doing it frequently. InsyaAllah :)

I wanna be a good muslim InsyaAllah :) Although there are lots of challenges to be good, I must always remember that Allah is with everyone of us. And, Allah knows what we can or cannot handle, so.. all these challenges I face, must be easy to handle, right? Yup, so I just must be strong... yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment