Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Don't you love the sales season?!

Went to meet my family at Khoo Teck Puat hospital just now. My brother had an eye infection. So, he went to take an MC. I meet them to have brunch at KTPH's food court cos it's more healthy? Not really though. Lol!

After that, we went to North Point! Went into Levi's as we saw there's a promotion. 2 pairs of jeans for $119! You guys better shop now! During the sales time! So, my brother and I bought 1 each. So happy! At Cotton On, my brother saw this cool long sleeve shirt and the price is just $20! So cheap! Since I like vintage clothing, I bought a light brownish top. But sadly, there's no discount for that. Just saying, if you want to have new clothings or anything.. better shop now! (Not forcing)

The repairman is sooo late! He's suppose to be at my house at 2. Now, it's almost 3. Tsktsk!

No comments:

Post a Comment