Saturday, 11 June 2011

Love the weekend!

The holiday has just started for me! Yeah! More time to watch korean show hehehe!



Anyway, just now, I went to the airport to send off my aunt and uncle. They will be going to Mecca. Wow, they are so lucky to be able to go there many times already. InsyaAllah, I hope to go there!
After that, I followed back to Bedok, another of my aunt's place. We decided to hang out there. Favourite hang out ma! LOL. I could watch Music Bank there cos they have KBS channel. There's Kim Hyun Joong! He looks so suave! O my! So happy that Beast gets 1st place too! Ahh, I seriously am addicted to Kpop. Luckily I still can control. Hehe!

Hopefully tmr will turn out as plan. Going to Bras Basah with my cousins and then maybe, walk around Bugis! 
Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment