Sunday, 12 June 2011

Bras Basah was wet indeed~

Went to Bras Basah complex with my cousins just now. They wanted to buy some art stuff. If we translate Bras Basah directly, it means Wet Rice. LOL. Indeed it was a wet and rainy day just now at Bras Basah. Luckily, it was drizzling once we went out from the complex.

We had lunch at Long John Silver! Craving for LJS, heh. I tried the new drink Bubbly Mango, it was alright. The jelly was too much. After that, we decided to shop at Bugis Junction. Saw the famous blogger, Xiaxue. She was there to promote a shampoo I guess? 

At last I bought a necklace at the small shops at Iluma. Khalil Fong had performed at Iluma too. His song was quite nice. My cousins and I had imagined that if there were some Kpop artist performing, maybe Iluma would be full! Or we'd be more excited! LOL. Went to Comic Connection! Haha, to goggle at our favourite Kpop artist! My cousin wanted to buy Kim Hyun Joong's photo but there wasn't new photos of him. Ahh! 



No comments:

Post a Comment