Tuesday, 21 June 2011

So far so good!

I love my holiday! Even though there are sad moments, there are much more happy moments!

Firstly, Nura and I went to the gym at our school. We wanted to stay fit. LOL! We decided to play tennis too. But end up, we stop playing after we got tired of fetching the ball as we don't really know how to play. So, the ball keep rolling out -.- 
Should have watch videos on tennis before playing. I thought it was easy. 

Next outing with Nura, was today. We went to arab street and haji lane! Just walk around. I know it was a hot, humid Monday! But the outing was great! We ate murtabak at Victory. It was delicious. It better be, looking at the price. LOL. Then, we window shop around haji lane. We bought Ben & Jerry's ice cream (craving for it) and milk tea at 7-eleven. We sat at a corner at Golden Landmark and decided to happily eat our ice cream there. Although passersby kept staring at us cos we sat at the dirty floor, we don't care. We continued chatting and eating happily. Ahh~ I love chats like this!
Picture time!








No comments:

Post a Comment